Eden Sharp – a teacher of English to non-native speakers, a user of story in education and an author.
“As a professional and fully-qualified teacher I’m used to breaking down complex information into simple concepts. In my online classes I will be there at your side, teaching you the methods that have worked for hundreds of my students, to help you fulfil your ambitions and get you results.”
Eden has taught English language and literature to college and university students at home and abroad.
Specifically she has experience teaching English as a foreign language, English for Foundational Skills, GCSE, International GCSE, A-Level and English at undergraduate level.
- PGCE – Postgraduate Certificate of Education in English
- Advanced TEFL
- FHEA – Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Eden started her writing journey with UCLA’s Writers’ Program before completing a combined English literature and fiction writing degree. She went on to gain a masters in creative and critical writing and has taught English language and literature to college and university students.
- MA Creative and Critical Writing
- BA (Hons) Writing Contemporary Fiction: Industry and Practice
- CMP Editing and Proofreading
- NAWE – National Association of Writers in Education
I have a question, who should I ask?